Hear Jim Brown share his views on … efficiently and effectively meeting product environmental compliance demands using PLM software. This episode shares some interesting findings from Tech-Clarity’s Understanding Product Development Tradeoffs: Designing Products for Sustainability, Cost, and Compliance.
This is the latest edition of Tech-Clarity TV, let us know what you think.
- Continued regulatory pressure from multiple sources
- Top 10 environmental regulations faced by global manufacturer
- Common negative business impacts from difficulty designing products for compliance, cost, and sustainability (including time to market and missed shipments)
- Increasing frequency (trend data) of these damaging business impacts
- Framework for environmental product compliance that shows the steps and capabilities required to design for compliance
- Discussion of how PLM meets the Tech-Clarity Compliance Framework
Let us know what you think. Do you agree? Disagree? Have a great example to share? Please see the related post, download the report, or review more free research and white papers about PDM, PLM and other enterprise software for manufacturers from Tech-Clarity.