What data do we collect?
Tech-Clarity, Inc. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, company, and email address)
- Your website activity
- Required information to operate our Assessment Center (your answer choices)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up for our research
- Take an assessment in our Assessment Center
- Register with our Assessment Center
How will we use your data?
Tech-Clarity, Inc. collects your data so that we can:
- Send you our newsletter and survey invitations (if you sign up)
- Give you a more customized experience in the Assessment Center (if you register and agree to the terms)
- Share your information with Assessment Center sponsors (if you register and agree to the terms) so that they may offer you their products and services
- You may always opt out of these communications at any time
How do we store your data?
Tech-Clarity, Inc. securely stores your data in our HubSpot account.
Tech-Clarity, Inc. will keep your personal and activity data indefinitely.
What are your data protection rights?
Tech-Clarity, Inc. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Tech-Clarity, Inc. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Tech-Clarity, Inc. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Tech-Clarity, Inc. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Tech-Clarity, Inc. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Tech-Clarity, Inc. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Tech-Clarity, Inc.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Tech-Clarity, Inc. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us at
920 Truepenny Road
Media, PA 19063 USA
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Support advanced capabilities like our Assessment Center
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Tech-Clarity, Inc. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +1 (610) 565-6302
Or write to us at:
920 Truepenny Road
Media, PA 19063 USA