How can life sciences manufacturers accelerate their innovation? One way is by recognizing and creating an operational digital twin that’s connected to MES. We will discuss:
- How digital twin of operations and MES support rapid innovation while ensuring high-quality, compliant, and cost-effective operations
- Why manufacturing matters through the lifecycle of life sciences products starting in R&D and clinical trials
- How digital twin and MES support the data-driven Quality by Design (QbD) approach regulators demand
- Benefits of recognizing issues earlier in the cycle
- Specific benefits of virtual and real views that stay in sync
Watch the recording of this webinar from May 16th to hear Julie Fraser and Tom Muth discuss these topics. Thanks, Dassault Systèmes DELMIA for the opportunity.
For related research, read our Accelerate Life Sciences Innovation with Operations Digital Twin eBook.