How can life sciences manufacturers accelerate their innovation? One way is by recognizing and creating an operational digital twin that’s connected to MES. We will discuss:
- How digital twin of operations and MES support rapid innovation while ensuring high-quality, compliant, and cost-effective operations
- Why manufacturing matters through the lifecycle of life sciences products starting in R&D and clinical trials
- How digital twin and MES support the data-driven Quality by Design (QbD) approach regulators demand
- Benefits of recognizing issues earlier in the cycle
- Specific benefits of virtual and real views that stay in sync
For related research, read our Accelerate Life Sciences Innovation with Operations Digital Twin eBook.