What do leading industry analysts think about Siemens PLM strategy and execution? Industry analyst Allan Behrens of Taxal hosted a discussion about Siemens PLM with two other analysts, Monica Schnitger of Schnitger Corp and Tech-Clarity’s Jim Brown. The Disruptive presentation was a unique glimpse at industry watchers (trying not to call ourselves “experts”) sharing our key takeaways from an invitation only analyst and press event. It’s always a pleasure to speak with Monica and Allan, and it was great to hear that each of us focus on the business value of the technology as opposed to the technology itself. That was a great fit for the conference, which Siemens organized by business initiative instead of their software product lines (a winning approach, in all of our opinions).
- What do we think of the Siemens PLM strategy?
- What were our impressions of how Siemens’ views the digital twin?
- What are our views on the way that Siemens is incorporating the technology – and the thought leaders – from their significant acquisitions?
- How do we perceive the integration across the Siemens PLM platform?
- What did we observe about the role Siemens PLM plays in the broader Siemens community?
- What else did Allan want us to chat about?
Learn more about these by watching the show (no charge, no registration required).
You can also learn more about our views in the Siemens PLM strategy in our perspective on the Siemens PLM strategy toward digital innovation , part of our strategy series.