Jim Brown will host a panel discussion focusing on what it takes to deliver on the promise of the digital twin. The webinar will focus on what’s currently achievable and what results companies can reasonably expect from today’s commercially available solutions. We’ll compare the pros and cons of buying, building, and assembling digital twins and explore how far a company can go with a platform versus a “best-of-breed” approach.
Hear from a fantastic panel of experts:
- Sameer Kher, Senior Director, R&D – Digital Twins, Ansys
- Robert Bray, VP & General Manager, Autodesk Tandem, Autodesk, Inc.
- Neil Garnett, Ericsson Service Transformation, Ericsson
- Jonathan Girroir, Director of Marketing, Tech Soft 3D
- Igor Tsinman, Co-Founder and President, AMC Bridge
The session will explore the need for modeling, simulation, IoT, game engines, and more.
Register for the latest in this series of executive webinars, scheduled for December 8th at 11:00 AM EST, brought to you by AMC Bridge.
For related webinars in this series, please view: