Visibility and collaboration are crucial to supply chain success and resilience, but even getting that internally can be a challenge. Join as Julie Fraser facilitates a discussion in MESA’s Smart Manufacturing Community Smart Connected Supply Chain Group on November 29.
- What are manufacturers doing to see and work both within and beyond the supply chain discipline?
- Who most needs to contribute to and collaborate in the supply chain planning process for it to be effective in the face of constant change?
- What data and types of systems are you integrating as top priority?
- Is internal visibility and collaboration more or less important than with suppliers and customers? Where are the interdependencies?
- What role do digital twins play in supply chain visibility and collaboration?
- What are the keys to success in people, processes, and technology?
- Are you treating this a major transformation or ongoing adjustments?
Come share your experiences, stories, questions, and what you have learned in a safe, non-commercial environment. We seek to understand the state-of-the market, understand what companies have done that has or has not worked, documenting questions that MESA and the community can help answer. Overall, the goal is to accelerate each participant’s learning and progress toward Smart Manufacturing.
Not registered for Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association (MESA)’s Smart Manufacturing Community? Register here! (Open for members and nonmembers) Once you are registered, you will be sent a calendar invite with the call-in information. Learn more about MESA’s Smart Manufacturing Community Groups.