During this webinar, Michelle Boucher joinsCharles Krueger, CEO of BigLever Software.Together they discuss strategies for handling increasing complexity, meeting varyingcustomer needs, and managing product lines,especially for software-intensive products. The webinar focuses on product line engineering and includes a discussion on:
- Successful approaches to product line engineering (PLE) for managing product variation
- How embedded software, combined with the ability to tailor products through PLE approaches, enables organizations to differentiate products, streamline development efforts and boost profitability
- How to leverage the combined strengths of PLE, ALM and PLM to achieve efficiency, cost reduction, time-to-market, product line scalability and quality goals
- Strategies for reducing variant management complexity
- How to facilitate better interoperability across software, electrical and mechanical teams
A recording of this webcast is available here(free of charge, registration required).