What do industry experts and your manufacturing peers have to say about smart manufacturing? Join this live event on April 28th in Cleveland, Ohio to find out.
Our own Jim Brown will keynote the conference, sharing his views on how manufacturers can “bounce forward” from recent disruptions with smart manufacturing solutions. Then you’ll hear from a host of great speakers and have the opportunity to join roundtable sessions to learn from the presenters, panelists, and peers alike.
And if that’s not enough, the Cleveland Manufacturing event starts with lunch and is followed up with a happy hour. Join us to share your experience and learn from others.
List of speakers:
- Jim Brown (keynote) – President and Founder, Tech-Clarity
- Bouncing Forward with Smart Manufacturing Solutions
- Mike Yost – Creator project IGBYS
- Technology Will Not Save Manufacturing. Manufacturers Will
- Jake Hall – Business Development Manager, Feyen Zylstra
- How to Attract the Next Workforce with Automation and Digital Solutions
- John Keyes – Director, Feyen Zylstra
- Sustainability & The Smart Manufacturing Imperative
- Kausik Dasgupta – Vice President of Technology, FactoryEye
- Data Lakes – Why Should I Care? They are not a nice-to-have but a must-have for manufacturers
- Jane Biddle – Moderator, FactoryEye
- Terri Ghio – President, North America, FactoryEye
For full event information and registration please visit the event sponsor, FactoryEye.
You can also view the event brochure here.