What do industry experts and your manufacturing peers have to say about Industry 4.0 and smart manufacturing initiatives? Join this free live event on October 6th in Charlotte, North Carolina to learn and share your experience.
Our own Jim Brown will keynote the conference. He will share his research on how manufacturers can “bounce forward” from recent disruptions with smart manufacturing. Then you’ll hear from a host of knowledgeable speakers and have the opportunity to join in the roundtable discussion to learn from the presenters, panelists, and peers alike. And you can stay for the happy hour to continue the conversations or just enjoy the experience at The Barrel Room at Trip C Brewing Co.
List of speakers:
- Jim Brown (keynote) – President and Founder, Tech-Clarity
- Bouncing Forward with Smart Manufacturing Solutions
- Michael P Manzi – Practice Lead, Digital Manufacturing, Feyen Zylstra
- The Threat of Cyber Security
- John Keyes – Director, Smart Manufacturing Innovation, Feyen Zylstra
- Sustainability & The Smart Manufacturing Imperative
- Kausik Dasgupta – Vice President of Technology, FactoryEye
- Data Lakes – Why Should I Care? They are not a nice-to-have but a must-have for manufacturers
- Tim Stuart – Senior Industry Analyst Visual Decisions, Visual Decisions
- Linking Functional Improvement to Bottom-Line ROI
- Mick Holly – Strategic Advisor, Audere Partners
- How to Unleash Employee Potential
- Jane Biddle, Moderator, FactorEye
The last event was a great learning experience! For full event information and registration please visit the event sponsor, FactoryEye.