Would you like to learn more about one of the fastest growing best practices for systems engineering, MBSE?
Michelle Boucher joined an expert panel to discuss MBSE as the unsung hero of systems engineering and a key enabler of innovation in complex products. The panel discussed:
- How MBSE is different
- The value of a model-based approach vs. document-based
- Success factors for a model-based approach
- Challenges to look out for
- Advice to implement it
Panel participants included:
- Shelly Kramer, Lead Analyst and Founding Partner, Futurum Research
- Jim Anderton, Director of Content, engineering.com
- Douglas Orellana Ph.D, CSEP, OCSMP, ITIL4, SPC5, Vice President of Intelligent Systems Engineering, ManTech
- Michelle Boucher, Vice President of Research for Engineering Practices, Tech-Clarity, Inc
- Saulius Pavalkis, Industry Business Senior Consultant and MBSE Transformation Leader, CATIA Dassault Systèmes
Register here to access the recording, The Unsung Technology Hero Behind Product Innovation.
There will also be two additional dialog sessions:
- Sept. 22: Digital Transformation-Where Do We Go From Here?
- Sept. 23: How Manufacturing Success starts with Virtual + Real Operations
To learn more about this topic, read the Understanding MBSE guest blog post.